Spiga

Ishant Sharma images

Ishant Sharma with Rohit Sharma is the best young cricketers in the Indian Cricket side. They have been performing well and they are doing great for India as well. Lot of people asking me why only Rohit Sharma, some post on Ishant as well. :) They telling me no images of Ishant Sharma??

There is no question about the fact the both of them are the Indian Dream team. With our Caption Mahendra Singh Dohoni we have a great young team, we just have to wait few years and we will be the world number one team. Well I know few of my friends would tear me up, heh ya they will tell me, we are the world number 1 side now.

I like both of them, they are really cool and i like their attitude too, for all the people who like Ishant Sharma enjoy these pictures.

But my friends, Rohit Sharma is the best. J












0 comments:

Privacy Policy

This blog respect your privacy as well privacy of Rohit Sharma and is committed to safeguarding privacy while online at this site Rohit Sharma

This blog gather information from online and share the information with Indian Cricket fans. Wish Good luck for Rohit Sharma and hope he will be a great cricketer for Indian Cricket.